I work in conjunction with colleagues at HITE. We all have 3 years full time training in the Alexander Technique , as well as DSE Assessor Training, and are expert in assessing and advising people in their workplace.
We will help you and your employees meet the minimum legal guidelines and also advise you on how to optimise your performance and minimise health risks in your workplace.
We have ‘walked the walk’ in making major changes in our own workstation habits and therefore guide you and your employees empathetically through a process of change.
Standard DSE Workstation Assessments
- identify any hazards and assess the risks to health
- ensure workstations meet requirements
- advise on breaks & changes in activity
- provide health & safety training & information
- advise on eyesight tests and glasses if required for DSE work
- advise on need for further intervention
Enhanced DSE Workstation Assessments
- before & after photographs of posture
- detailed assessment report on habitual tension patterns and postural issues
- a one to one Alexander Technique session to improve awareness of posture
- detailed intervention plan
- a must for all levels of staff to maximise productivity and well being